Cyprus REQUIRED DOCS FOR ADMISSION
Application Fee NGN25000
All educational certificate+Transcript
Two letters of recommendation
Valid International passport copy
WAEC/NECO result with scratch card
English test IELTS/TOEFL
2 Passport Photographs
CV & Personal Statement for Masters Program
University Application Fee(charged by school)
Signed Application form
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
All applicants must submit to the Admissions Office the following documents and adhere to the following procedures:
1. Complete Admission Application Form with Lekkside Application fee (NGN 25,000.00)
2. An official high school transcript (NECO/WAEC) (if applicable);
3. Official Transcripts showing the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent for a Master’s degree program.
4. Statement of Purpose or Personal Essay (A brief statement of the applicant’s purpose of study)
5. Copy of student’s passport (inside cover and signature page)
6. Documentation confirming their high school completion was awarded, if not already indicated on official transcripts; and
Proof of English language proficiency.
Finally it is important for you to know that major languages used in Australia are English and French. But most of the universities offer courses in English language. So you need to show your efficiency by means of English Language tests. IELTS is most widely recognized and accepted English proficiency test in Australia, however, some universities and colleges accept TOEFL. The score that you must obtain in these language tests vary from institution to institution and course of study. Some universities even seek for other medium of English language test assessment. For MBA, students may be asked for two years of work experience before being admitted to the university. In most of the cases GMAT is compulsory for MBA students.
University/College may require Tuition deposit Which must be pay into the school Account
11. Consultancy Fee – NGN 100.000:00 Plus 5% VAT must be pay later after admission.
Application Fee (this is charged by each school or school chosen) School Transcript